Monday, February 15, 2010

Potty Park Comparisons


As a breeder I am often sent promotional emails to try new products. Two of these are for the indoor potty system to train puppies. Here goes my thoughts..
The Potty Park Dlx sells for $239 and seems to be the most expensive one on the market.


The other product is called PetZoom Dog Potty and retails for $29.99 plus shipping - comes out to about $45.
Here is what you get:

Being a practical ( and somewhat suspicious) purchaser, I opted to try the $29.99 product.

To my surprise, the puppies began using it right away. I am anxious to try it when pups are even younger. I am quite happy with the results.

These produts are not substitution for potty training - but are a good product for winter training and for use when you might not make it home when planned.

I am including this video clip

No comments: